Search this blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Elbow One Day Like This with the BBC Concert Orchestra and choir Chantage

Just to change the tone of this blog a little, I thought I'd start posting about other topics, instead of just ripping on stuff. Don't worry, I have more of that, it's just well...it's good not to be a one-trick-pony. So, I'll start by introducing a band that I'm totally loving right now, Elbow. They've been around since 1997, had their first of four albums in 2001 and their latest in 2008, but I've only recently discovered them. They've done great covers of U2's "Running To Stand Still" and Peter Gabriel's "Mercy Street."

It is almost a full time job to find great music, so when you do, you want to share it. I hope you like them too. I'll be posting more of my faves in the future.

No comments: